Saturday, January 28

nice shooting experience

went to UK farm with xzb yesterday purposely for photo shooting
it was really a nice and good experience but the sun is really hot and my body and face got burn edi T.T
some more my whole body get very itchy after lying on the grass for the shooting but xzb fei gt serious than me :) ermmmmm, it can be my another good and sweet memories for me and i wanna show my children next time ,nah ,here is mama's nice photo when mama still pretty and young  thx xzb for jio me for this nice photo shooting and not forget thanks to yun biing(xzb fei's sis) for helping us to take photo and of course thanks to ken( xzb yee's bf) for borrow us ur canon D450,and last thanks to myself for attending the photo shooting and pose sui sui :) after the photo shooting,i feel like want to buy myself a DSLR but my money really not allow me to do this :( sad!!!
Here are some nice nice photo,u guys enjoy ya 

one of my favorite pic ♥
goat milk feeding but i never feed them cz the goat goat are just smelly and the milk milk cost RM3 each :) 

random pose ♥
xzb with passion fruits ♥


1 comment: