Wednesday, May 4

long long holidays

gonna have a long long holidays soon..
got a lot of planning but seem like those planning are all unachievable..T.T
at 1st,plan to be a temporary secondary school teacher bt no secondary school wan me..T.T
then,plan to be a tuition centre teacher,yes!they hired me but need to work immediately..so...haiz..i m still exam wat!how to work immediately?
tak apa tak apa,then 2day,went to interview as a kindergarten teacher,hahaha...ya!no matter wat school,asal can be a teacher,then i m willing to do!
and actually they hired me!yes!they hired me,a kindergarten which located at kelana jaya,they hired me as kindergarten teacher and teach 4 years old childrens' mandarin..(so my job is jz teach them ni,wo,ta)..and others time jz be an assistance,assist those children,encourage them and watever lah...
now,should be very happy,cz finally my ambition was achieved,i am goin to be a teacher
but but but,i miss my mum..i feel so sad to left her alone at hometown..because before this,i plan to work at hometown..
haizz...work or x work?

1 comment: