Sunday, December 16

New Journey

Time flies and it comes to my final week in UM (hope everything will go smooth as i thought)..
Seriously, i found myself still not really ready to enter another new journey-- my practical ...
You must be thinking and wondering where will me and my partner go for our practical right? 
yeah, we are going to practical at Institut Jantung Negara( IJN) and you must be wonder what will we do at there right?
Seriously, i am as blur as you all cause I got NO idea what will my practical be,what i have to do over there and so on.

I am not ready at all and still worried about my competency,my skills, my knowledge and so on.

I found myself so worried, stress and quite nervous even it will only start on Feb, next year.
I worried that i might can failed my subjects and make me cant go for practical,worried where to stay, how's the traffic condition from my house and etc..
I know i think too much already, BUT this is me.A girl who always live and cope with worries.
Now, i m trying my very best to cope with all the problems and worries then prepare myself to enter the journey and call myself "COUNSELOR".

Happy preparing girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment